Monday, November 17, 2008
Droopy Diapers
I am so fed up with leaky diapers! If anyone has a solution to diapers that leak at night I'd love to hear it. Poor Carter wakes up at least once, sometimes twice, a night soaking wet. I truly believe he would sleep through the night if he could stay dry. I currently have four different types of diapers in my bedroom (Huggies, Pampers, Parent's Choice, White Cloud) all of which have leaked. With my other kids, Luvs seemed to work the best, but when I tried to buy them at Walmart I couldn't find them. Anyway, I'm just complaining because I'm tired, but if anyone has a solution please let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Have you tried the Huggies Night Time diapers? They're the only ones I have found that Cayden hasn't leaked out of. I can't remember what sizes they come in, and sometimes they can be a little hard to find, but I have found that they are totally worth paying a little bit more for. They come in a purple package- and I've foudn them at Walmart and Target. Good luck with the search!
I used to do this with one of my kiddos when I did home health. Cut a slit on the outside of one diaper and put it on him and then put another diaper over that one. The slit lets the second diaper absorb some too.
Cute family! I can't believe how big your kids are getting.
Catheter???
just kidding.
I second the Huggies nighttime diapers--expensive, but worth it. And yes, hard to find, but they're out there.
Hey any luck with the new diaper search?
I am still having trouble with diapers. I haven't had time to really shop for the Nightime Huggies (or anything else). Life has been busy with pre-school activites, school things, etc. I'm trying them next. The double diaper thing didn't work.
Post a Comment