Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. Since our family is so far away, we decided to celebrate with members of our ward family. We were a little cramped in our kitchen, but no one seemed to mind.
December brought a lot of fun holiday programs. Ashley and Taylor both did great in their respective music programs at the school, and then Taylor, Ashley, and Emily all did great in their piano recital.
Carter had his first haircut about a week before his first birthday.
Ashley was beautiful as an angel in the Nutcracker.
And of course there was visiting with Santa at the preschool party. Ashley was with us that day because she had been sent home from school the day before with strep.

1 comment:
You Blair children are so talented!
I loved seeing you by the piano when you were in the piano recital. I really wish that I could have been in Kansas to hear you play. Taylor, Ashley, and Emily, I am so proud of you that you are so good at learning and practicing. Your photos by the piano are wonderful! Ashley looks so beautiful as an angel from the Nutcracker Ballet. I wish that I could have seen her dance! I also enjoyed seeing you visiting Santa Claus, especially little Carter and Parker.
Post a Comment