The end of school brought many fun activities. Some of these involved school programs. Taylor got to participate in a neat patriotic performance in the Marriot Center with fifth graders from all over the county. It was very impressive. Ashley got to do her own patriotic presentation at the end of the school year as well. I love the focus on our great country. Finally, Emily had a darling performance for parents at her kindergarten graduation.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
End of School Activities
The end of school brought many fun activities. Some of these involved school programs. Taylor got to participate in a neat patriotic performance in the Marriot Center with fifth graders from all over the county. It was very impressive. Ashley got to do her own patriotic presentation at the end of the school year as well. I love the focus on our great country. Finally, Emily had a darling performance for parents at her kindergarten graduation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That performance at the Marriott Center was an inspiring thing to see. I think that Taylor enjoyed being a part of it.
Post a Comment