On July 5th we celebrated Independence day again by going to the Provo Parade. This was always a tradition for my family when I was a kid, so I was excited. The parade was cool, but because it has grown so big, the kids didn't get a lot of candy. Apparently that is what a kid looks for in a parade. They did like the big balloons, bands, and BYU float though. Afterwards we had lunch with my parents, and then did more sparklers at our house at night. I do have to say that the neighborhood fireworks are pretty weak compared to Kansas. It was like being in a war zone for three days there with all of the fireworks people shot off.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
July 4th again with the Kollers
On July 5th we celebrated Independence day again by going to the Provo Parade. This was always a tradition for my family when I was a kid, so I was excited. The parade was cool, but because it has grown so big, the kids didn't get a lot of candy. Apparently that is what a kid looks for in a parade. They did like the big balloons, bands, and BYU float though. Afterwards we had lunch with my parents, and then did more sparklers at our house at night. I do have to say that the neighborhood fireworks are pretty weak compared to Kansas. It was like being in a war zone for three days there with all of the fireworks people shot off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment