March 13th was a pretty special Sunday for our family. Spencer and Ethan made their first appearance at church and were given wonderful blessings by Jeff. They were blessed in the Havest Hills 6th ward. It was a little stressful getting them to be happy before leaving, but they did pretty well. It was especially nice because we had a lot of family come to the blessing, and everyone was willing to hold a baby. This was a special thing for us because in Kansas we didn't have any family around to attend the blessings. Anyway, I am grateful to all of those who made an effort to come. The Giffords also came, and it was fun seeing them. In addition to the blessings, Taylor received the priesthood and became a deacon. That was very neat. I still can't believe he is already 12. He has and is becoming a great young man. Jeff and I both feel very blessed to have the children we have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It really was a special Sunday - a first and a last. A first deacon ordination (of many) and the last baby blessings...
How fun! Taylor looks so handsome and the babies are growing so quickly! I love your St. Patricks and April Fools day foods too!
Holy Moly! Taylor is 12! You guys have the cutest babies! I am so happy for you that they are growing and healthy.
Post a Comment