Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Six months and counting













I can't believe the twins are six months old! It is flying by, even though each day seems like there is never an end to work. I guess that is what makes time pass quickly - being busy. They are growing really fast too. Ethan is now 16 lbs 2 oz, and Spencer is 14 lbs 4 oz. They are not as big as my other kids were at six months because they started out early and small, but I am secretly glad they are smaller because I can enjoy the small baby stage for longer. They are also beginning to interact with each other more too, which is cute. In this picture we'd just gotten home from church, and I'd discovered that Spencer was running a fever. He went to the doctor the next day and had a double ear infection. This is why he in not smiling. Poor kid. Ethan was happy though.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Sore ears ouch! So sorry. Hope he gets better soon.

Mom B said...

I hope everyone is better. I'm assuming school is out now??? Good luck, Kim. I'll be down to help with field trips!