I just heard the Gunnells are in state. It would be really fun to get together...Oh, and just a side note. YOU ARE AMAZING! I think of all the time I spend just trying to survive with my 2 and you are THRIVING...getting outside the house and stuff! :) You are incredible!
Kim and Jeff,wow,you are becoming great photographers! When we posed for these photos, it was fun for us to watch you each running back and forth to the tripod to take and be in the pictures. Thanks for all the effort you made to do this!
October 2011 - Carter woke up and his hair was sticking up all over. He said, "I have to comb my hair because I look like Taylor. His is all spikey."
October 2011 - I was putting diaper rash ointment on one of the twins and Carter asked, "Why are you putting scream on him bum?"
October 2011 - We went to see the temple as a family. We asked the kids to see if they knew who was on the top of the temple. Emily said, "You mean the guy playing the trombone?" It was pretty funny.
Parker Loves Elmo
Ashley's Tooth
After wiggling her tooth all through church, Jeff yanked it out for her once we got home. She was so excited!
Eating treats in Branson, MO
We took a fun trip to Branson, MO. Here the girls are eating ice cream and cotton candy in Silver Dollar City.
I found my feet!
Carter - 4 months
Emily the mini-mommy
Emily loves to hold Carter. She actually does a great job taking care of him when I have to help Parker with something.
3 comments:
I just heard the Gunnells are in state. It would be really fun to get together...Oh, and just a side note. YOU ARE AMAZING! I think of all the time I spend just trying to survive with my 2 and you are THRIVING...getting outside the house and stuff! :) You are incredible!
Cute family pics!
Kim and Jeff,wow,you are becoming great photographers! When we posed for these photos, it was fun for us to watch you each running back and forth to the tripod to take and be in the pictures. Thanks for all the effort you made to do this!
Post a Comment