They finally made it to a year! It's hard to believe that it has been that long. I believe that because each day is so long, that whole time seemed to pass fast. They are growing up to be such cute little guys. They are starting to develop personalities of their own, and right now they are very different from each other. Anyway, we made it. I remember thinking that if we could make it to a year things would be ok. Things are great, and even though things are not getting easier, they are fun. We sure love our little boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe they're already ONE!!! And by the way, I love your daughter's shirt at the cabin--I have a Rockin' Mom. So true! That's awesome you have a cabin in your family. Justin's grandpa had one for a really long time in Island Park near Yellowstone but sold it before we got married--too bad!
Post a Comment