Thursday, August 16, 2012
Spring and Summer Synopsis
Since I write in my blog about as often as I write in my journal, I am obviously behind. Since I want this to be a record of our life, I still want to include what we've done this summer, but I think it is time to catch up. So here we go. In April and May, after our Spring Break trip to Arches, we had some fun school things happen. Taylor was Mr. Bundles in the play Annie at his junior high, and Parker and Carter got to go on field trips for their school. Carter went to the fire station, and Parker went to a local farm. Both enjoyed their outings. Emily also participated in the Spanish Fiesta for the Spanish Immersion program. Three kids played soccer in the Spring, so every saturday we had three soccer games to attend. It was fun watching the kids play, but it was rough keeping the babies in the stroller and off the field.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment