Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ok, here we go. I finally created a blog. The other day, after having given up exercising on account of a broken CD player, I finally grabbed my children's CD player and got back into the program. I thought, no more excuses. At that time I also decided there are no more excuses for not joining the technology world and creating a blog. Having been inspired my my old roomates Jenni and Wendy, who also graduated from college the same time as me (before the blog world came to be), I decided I could do it. Had I known it was this easy, I would have done it a long time ago. Anyway, since this is the first entry and I am just getting into it, I will make this short. I want to see how it works.

3 comments:

Max said...

I love your new blog, I hope you don't mind if the other Blair family visits it rather often. We all love the Blogging world, who knows maybe we wont have to do those scrapbook pages at the end of each year any more because we all know what is going on! (I really enjoy those pages so I hope they don't go away)

grandma blair said...

sorry that wasn't max, it was me!!

Suz said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited that you have a blog now. It will be great to be able to keep up with your cute family!