Parker, our two-year-old, has recently entered into the dress up phase. His latest favorites are the elephant costume we have and a plastic construction hat. Either item can be found hanging on the bed post of his "big boy" bed at night or during naptime. My favorite thing is when he puts on his construction hat and says. "I gotta go work. Bye" He likes to be like daddy and go to work, although Jeff doesn't where a construction hat to work. Parker is definitely a Daddy's boy. He's so excited when Jeff comes home, and so mad when he leaves. He's a cute kid.

2 comments:
May I be the first to say HURRAY!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now! It's so much fun to communicate regularly with everyone and it makes it easier for us to talk to our grandkids more often too. Great first entry - I'll let everyone know you have entered the blogging world and if you go to the hall house via Julie's blog, you can access the links to all of the other blogs! Love ya!
YAY for you making to the land of Blog...it is very fun to be able to be connected to everyone...and we need to see pictures and hear about what's going on with you all! Love the picture of Parker...want to see more! I love you all!
Post a Comment