Since I can't post 4th of July pictures yet, I am posting some cute random pictures. I just love seeing pictures on other people's blogs, and have a hard time posting without pictures.
Those are totally cute pictures:) I was driving past your street the other day and Taylor was riding his bike and it completely took me by surprise that he looks so old!! You're "little" family's growing up so fast!!!
Hey Kim, Cute cute cute kids. This is where marilyn got the background for her blog. It's real easy and they walk you through it. http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/ Anna
Kim - so fun to see the kids. Taylor is so big and I hardly recognize anyone else. They all look so fun and happy! Hearing you talk about fireworks in Kansas made me homesick! I loved the neighborhood competitions and have never been more entertained. In Nevada, it's a big dud. Too dry, everthing is illegal except snap-its (not really, but that's about how exciting it was). I'll check back soon! :)
October 2011 - Carter woke up and his hair was sticking up all over. He said, "I have to comb my hair because I look like Taylor. His is all spikey."
October 2011 - I was putting diaper rash ointment on one of the twins and Carter asked, "Why are you putting scream on him bum?"
October 2011 - We went to see the temple as a family. We asked the kids to see if they knew who was on the top of the temple. Emily said, "You mean the guy playing the trombone?" It was pretty funny.
Parker Loves Elmo
Ashley's Tooth
After wiggling her tooth all through church, Jeff yanked it out for her once we got home. She was so excited!
Eating treats in Branson, MO
We took a fun trip to Branson, MO. Here the girls are eating ice cream and cotton candy in Silver Dollar City.
I found my feet!
Carter - 4 months
Emily the mini-mommy
Emily loves to hold Carter. She actually does a great job taking care of him when I have to help Parker with something.
7 comments:
Suppa cute! Love the cowboy babe!
Your boys are all getting so big!
Those are totally cute pictures:) I was driving past your street the other day and Taylor was riding his bike and it completely took me by surprise that he looks so old!! You're "little" family's growing up so fast!!!
Such fun pictures... I loved Emily's comment about Jesus. It was so cute! Tell her I'm still looking for the lip gloss flip-phone!
Hey Kim,
Cute cute cute kids. This is where marilyn got the background for her blog. It's real easy and they walk you through it.
http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/
Anna
Kim - so fun to see the kids. Taylor is so big and I hardly recognize anyone else. They all look so fun and happy! Hearing you talk about fireworks in Kansas made me homesick! I loved the neighborhood competitions and have never been more entertained. In Nevada, it's a big dud. Too dry, everthing is illegal except snap-its (not really, but that's about how exciting it was). I'll check back soon! :)
Anna thanks for sharing that - she didn't tell you she might have helped me just a little (lot) to put it on my blog!
Post a Comment