Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Swimming
We went swimming at Gage Park this past Friday. Jeff got off work early so he could go with us, since swimming at a public pool with five kids is not something I'm willing to verture alone. We all had a lot of fun. Even Carter seemed to enjoy the water. The coolest thing was Taylor decided to try jumping off the diving board, and he did it. After the first time, he did it again and again and again, etc. He ended up jumping off the high dive, and then off the high platform. I then had to jump off the platform too, since I couldn't let my nine-year-old son do something I'd never done. I only did it once, and it was a little too high for me. I must be getting old. Anyway, I was really proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the pics! Especially the one with you and all 5 kiddos - so cute, definitely one to be framed!
Wow I'm impressed you jumped off the platform! That's bravery! I have had to accept that my Abby is just a much braver sole than me on some things and just let her win. But I can still win her in a foot race :) barely.
Post a Comment