We carved our pumpkins Sunday night because Jeff was headed out of town the next day. I didn't think I'd be able to handle five kids and pumpkin carving alone. As it was, the evening was great because our home teachers came over to visit and ended up lending us a helping hand. I think our pumpkin carving time was cut in half. Anyway, the kids had fun, and the pumpkins turned out cute.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Pumkin Carving.
We carved our pumpkins Sunday night because Jeff was headed out of town the next day. I didn't think I'd be able to handle five kids and pumpkin carving alone. As it was, the evening was great because our home teachers came over to visit and ended up lending us a helping hand. I think our pumpkin carving time was cut in half. Anyway, the kids had fun, and the pumpkins turned out cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What great pumpkins! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Good lookin' kids! Those are big pumpkins! And they did a good job!
You are a good sport carving so many pumpkins in one night!
Nice job on the pumpkins - Taylor yours looks just like you :) I'm glad you didn't try to do it yourself, Kim. That's not my favorite job - Carl is good at it though.
What a fun night! I love holliday traditions. They make me happy! How's the family? How are you? I've loved seeing you and your fam' so much this past month. Hunter loves playing frisby-golf with your honey, too. Yeah for friends!
Post a Comment