Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our sweet little Carter!




Carter is such a sweetheart. He continually proves to be an easy going kid who is content to roll all over the house. He's not crawling yet, but he can get around pretty well. One of his favorite things is the dishwasher. As soon as I open it to unload or load the dishes, he immediately rolls over to start playing with the dishwasher door. He gets himself underneath it and kicks it up and down. Maybe he'll be a soccer player or the kicker for a football team since he loves to kick things so much. His other two favorite activities include kicking our lamp until the lamp shade it spinning around, and lifting the piano bench up while lying underneath it and kicking up. Both activities are not great for baby safety, so we have to keep him from doing them, but when put down on the ground, he immediately tries to get to the lamp or the piano. Silly kid. Here's a funny picture of his "lolly pop kid" hairdo from the Wizard of Oz.

3 comments:

grandma blair said...

Kim, Your kids are so cute. I love Carter's Lollypop kid hairdo. He is so cute. Love the Halloween costumes.

Cindy said...

What a cute little face Carter has! My baby Mayzie loves to help me do the dishes as I'm loading them by stealing the dirty silverware and running around the kitchen with them. Your kids looked cute in their costumes!

Mom B said...

I loved the Halloween pictures! And Carter's hairdo is so cute too. I'm sorry I've been away from blogging for a while but I am back. Carl had the flu last Thurs. amd I got it Sat. so I'm just getting back to feeling myself again.