Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Taylor!


I can't believe my little boy is 10! The time sure has flown by. I remember when he was just a tiny little baby with great big brown eyes that everyone loved, and even strangers commented on. He has sure come a long way. Taylor is an energetic, creative, out-going sweetheart. He's always willing to try new things (except when it comes to vegetables) and he helps mom out when it's really needed. We sure love him a lot. For his birthday we did a sleepover - first one ever for us. The boys did great, and actually went to sleep at midnight. We're not sure how many sleepovers we want to do or allow our kids to go to, but this one was pretty mild and fun. Anyway, we are proud of Taylor and the kid he is becoming.The birthday cake!
The school cookie cake treat.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!

grandma blair said...

Happy Birthday Taylor, I remember when you were born too. Everyone was so excited to have you here. Have a great day.

Grandma Koller said...

Happy Birthday,Taylor, Your cake is great and your birthday hat is funny. I hope you had fun with your sleepover and outdoor games.I think that 10 is a great age to be. I love you.
Grandma K

Regina said...

COOL CAKE ! Dexton thought it was cool too.