Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Random events

Since I kind of went through a blogging slump for about five weeks, I thought I'd go back and put in a few pictures for the family to see what we did. Sorry if I bore you, but I also want to put it in for my own records.
Pretending to be on the beach in the winter.


Carter helping out.

Class field trip to the Kansas History Museum.

Science City and Fritz's Grill with Grandma.


Capitol Dome Fieldtrip with Taylor
Parker's dalmation "fire dog" spots.

5 comments:

Josh n' Joni said...

I just love Emily. She is so darn cute. Funny quotes too - kids are great.

Regina said...

YOur hav'en lots O fun! Your kids are so cute.

Mom B said...

That was such a fun trip and I can't wait to be there with you all again! You really should write down all the cute sayings.

Grandma Koller said...

I am so very blessed to have such darling grandchildren. They light up my life. And you, Kim, are amazing to keep up your blog like you do, when you have so many other responsibilities. I know that when you are my age and look back at what you have written, you will be really happy that you kept a record of what you did with your family and what your children said when they were little. Thanks for your effort; it made my day!!!
Mom (aka Grandma Koller)

Julie Moore said...

Great pictures, Kim! I love seeing all that goes on in your lives! Your kids are so cute! I'm glad Carter was able to keep me company today in church. We think your family rocks!!