Emily just went to Kindergarten Round Up. If you don't have that where you are, it's a time when all the prospective kindergarteners go to a meeting at the school and get to see what kindergarten will be like. Our school goes all out, decorating the whole school according to the theme of the year. This year's theme was "sports" so there were all sorts of sport activities displayed on the walls of the school. Emily loved it. I can't believe she's almost ready to be in school. She's growing up too fast.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Round'n them up!
Emily just went to Kindergarten Round Up. If you don't have that where you are, it's a time when all the prospective kindergarteners go to a meeting at the school and get to see what kindergarten will be like. Our school goes all out, decorating the whole school according to the theme of the year. This year's theme was "sports" so there were all sorts of sport activities displayed on the walls of the school. Emily loved it. I can't believe she's almost ready to be in school. She's growing up too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gosh, I can't believe that Emily is already old enough to go to kindergarten. It seems like she was just born yesterday and I was lucky enough to be there on her first day of life in this world. You will be a wonderful kindergarten kid, Emily! I love you.
Post a Comment