Thursday, April 9, 2009

Science Fair


Taylor participated in our school science fair this past week. I was proud of him for wanting to do it since it was an optional thing that the 4th-6th graders could do. All of the work had to be done at home, but he wanted to do it. He created a fork light with a battery, wires and a light bulb. Jeff helped him do it since he's better at building stuff than I am. Anyway, it looked good in the end.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I know where to come for ideas next year right? Cool project! To answer your questions about our water Easter egg hunt . . . well they had little rings and small toys inside most of the eggs. Then some had Tootsie rolls or caramels. The candy wasn't really wet, 'cause the eggs just floated. It was fun, but I would have preferred a shallower pool for the little ones. Mason was really struggling to keep his head above water. He couldn't touch the bottom.

Mom B said...

I just wanted to say that after being at your house for 6 days, I am so impressed that you find any time at all to write in your blog. But we are all glad that you do share with us what's going on in your life!

Grandma Koller said...

Taylor, I am so impressed. What a great project! I wish I could have been there to see it. I think that when I was teaching science, the most favorite subject was electricity. The boys especially liked it. You did a great job; it showed how an electric circuit works and also it was very creative. Who ever heard of a fork that lights up? Wow, wow, wow!!!!!

Mom B said...

Good luck tomorrow with the tonsil surgeries! We'll be praying for you all! Love, Grandma B.

Mom B said...

I hope Ashley and Emily are feeling better by now!