Monday, June 15, 2009

Five Dollar Flowers


So my posting has gone to the way-side lately, but I'm now determined to catch up. Here are a few of the things we have done during the last few weeks. First I wanted to tell a funny story about these beautiful toes. Jeff got me this great Valentine's gift of a pedicure for me and a friend. Well, with schedules as they are, my friend Traci and I weren't able to actually go get the pedicures until April. Having never really paid for pedicures before on our own, Traci and I were unprepared for the questions of "Do you want a french pedicure" and "do you want a flower". We decided, why not, and didn't think anything of it. Well, when it came time to pay, our bill was $15 dollar more than we'd imagined. Those flowers weren't part of the deal apparently. At first we were just going to pay and be done with it, but my friend decided to stand up to them, and we were able to get $10 back. Yeah Traci! Apparently, the workers are supposed to tell us that they cost more, but they never did. It was slightly embarrassing, but we got our money back. I guess you live and learn. Now we know what to do the next time we have to pay for a pedicure.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Cute flowers--and even better with the deal you got! The only time I've gotten a pedi is with you and Julia and Jennie for Jennie's 30th birthday--I need to get another one!