Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Playing with Grandparents





In April we were blessed to have Jeff's parents come out and play with us for a week. One of the fun things we got to do was go to the Great Wolf Lodge. The kids had talked about wanting to go forever, so we decided to make it a fun adventure with Grandma and Grandpa. Even though a couple of the kids were kind of sick, we still had a lot of fun. Grandma was even willing to go on the farm fieldtrip with Emily's class. Go Grandma!

1 comment:

Mom B said...

I'm so glad you are back to blogging. I have plans to do that myself :) one of these days. I had fun at the zoo - remember the amazingly huge pig? And the Wolf Lodge was fun too - The stories of the sick kids could be another blog for sure.