Sunday, October 4, 2009

Final Vacation Lap!

We ended our vacation at the annual Blair family reunion in Lava Hot Spring, ID! It was a blast as usual. This year Jeff's mom was in charge, so of course she went all out spoiling the kids and adults with all sorts of fun things and treats. We enjoyed going down the river, swimming at the city pool, and just hanging out with family. I was impressed with the kids this year. Taylor went off the platform at the pool, and jumped off the high and low diving boards more times than I could count. Ashley and Emily both got the courage to go down the slides, and did so over and over again. All of the kids except Carter went down the river on the tubes, and I think I was the only one who was nervous. Taylor had one scary flip off his tube on the river this year, causing him to scrape up his legs, but he survived and was tough. Finally, we ended the time with a fun carnival, complete with popcorn, churros, games and prizes. Thanks Grandma for making it so fun. It was a great way to end our vacation and tire out the kids before the long ride home.




More fun with the family. It was nice having all of Jeff's family together again. It had been awhile.


No comments: