Wednesday, October 7, 2009
School day, School days!
School always starts so early here. It actually makes me sad this year to have them go. We had a fun summer. It's hard to believe I have three in school. Emily is officially a kindergarten! The kids were actually pretty excited to start this year. We didn't have any trouble with them being really sad to start school. The only hard thing was it rained the first day, making it hard to take pictures. :) 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute pics!
Lots of fun. Your kids are so cute. My 3rd kiddo started kindergarten this year too. I have really great afternoons all to myself now, once I put the babe down for her nap:)
I LOVE the First Day pictures - They are all so cute. I hope they are all enjoying school and their new teachers. See you next Sunday!!!!!!!
Post a Comment