Saturday, August 28, 2010

More Summer Fun!






Ok, now that I have finally fixed my blog so that I can read it, I figure I better update what we have been up to. Some of the activities we did in June included going to the Monte Bean Museum, hiking in the canyon, and going to a local splash pad and swim beach. We had a lot of fun getting to know some of the ladies and kids in our ward through these activities. The hike had one of the best turn outs. I believe we had six moms and thirty kids if you include the three in utero. We were quite the sight, but the kids had a blast playing in the water and hiking through the trees. I was tired at the end because I ended up carrying Carter on my shoulders most of the time. It was good we went hiking at the beginning of the summer, because I am sure I wouldn't be able to handle it now. Anyway, we had a fun time.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Where did you guys do your hike? Looks like fun. And you look so pretty in the picture with your kids all around you!