Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer Fun






In order to get the most out of this summer, I decided to make sure I took the kids out to some sort of fun activity each week. I figured it would help me stay sane, as well as give us the opportunity to see some of our new area before the twins are born and we can no longer leave the house. I also invited anyone in my new ward to join us so we could get to know new people, and it has turned out to be a fun experience. Anyway, with these activities and play times with grandparents, the kids have stayed pretty busy. It's hard to believe it's almost over though. I'm both ready for new structure in my life, but sad to have the kids back at school again. I really do enjoy going out on adventures with the kids.
One of the first activities we did was go to this cool wooden, castle park which the kids enjoyed exploring. Later that same day, we went miniature golfing with Grandma Koller before picking Taylor up from a summer camp he'd been to for a week. It made for a long, hot day, but the kids did great.

1 comment:

red said...

Your kids are SO dang cute. I am excited to see two new cute ones soon.