We were doubly blessed this summer with two family reunion activities. The week after the whole Blair Reunion, we went to Lava Hot Springs for a second Blair reunion. Only part of the family was able to go, but we still had a lot of fun. Lava is all about going down the river and playing in the tubes, so the kids had a blast. I'm hoping we get to go a least one more time when I am not pregnat, so I can go down the river again. Thanks again to those who coordinated this one.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Lava Hot Springs!
We were doubly blessed this summer with two family reunion activities. The week after the whole Blair Reunion, we went to Lava Hot Springs for a second Blair reunion. Only part of the family was able to go, but we still had a lot of fun. Lava is all about going down the river and playing in the tubes, so the kids had a blast. I'm hoping we get to go a least one more time when I am not pregnat, so I can go down the river again. Thanks again to those who coordinated this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We will make sure we go up one more time - just for you! We all had so much fun up there.
Post a Comment