Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Free Flying

Since I'd bought a Tracy Aviary year pass to get the discounts into other places, I decided we better go see the actual Tracy Aviary too. So, with a few friends from our ward, we ventured to Liberty Park and the aviary. The kids had fun seeing and chasing the birds, but the things they liked the most was the bird show and the park time afterwards. They thought it was fun to have this bird take money from their hands during the bird show. It was for a good cause, but I they had to share holding the one bill I gave them. I guess that's the bummer of being from a big family. Oh well. Anyway, it was a nice day, and we were glad we went.



3 comments:

Mom B said...

Kim, you are so amazing to keep going on these fun outings -

Cindy said...

We bought that same pass this year and I have been wondering if the actual Tracy Aviary was worth the time. Looks like the kids would enjoy it. And yes you are a good sport to keep going on these fun outings with only a few weeks left in your pregnancy! You're are a super nice mom.

Jennie Blaser said...

How are you feeling? It looks like fun. Hopefully it wasn't too hot for you. I can't wait till it starts to cool down here. It is still in the 90s. aargh. I guess that is better than 115.