Friday, November 12, 2010

Discovering Fun!





In August, I took the kids on one more adventure before school started. We went to the Discovery Children's Museum, which is a great place for kids to explore and pretend. The best part was that we had a coupon which got us in for free. The kids had fun building and pretending. The only scary part was when I thought I lost Carter. We'd gone upstairs to go see the helicopter on the outside roof, and while we were waiting for our friends to come upstairs, Carter went outside on his own. He was safe there, because it was just another exhibit of the museum, but I didn't know he'd gone out before us. Talk about a panic attack. Anyway, we found him and all was well. I'm learning that Carter has a mind of his own, and goes where he wants to.

No comments: