It's hard to believe that Ashley is 9. I remember the day she was born, and what a special birthday present she was for me. Right after I had her the nurses brought be a big piece of cake because it was my birthday too. I wouldn't have wanted to spend that birthday any other way. Ashley is a real sweetheart who love to help around the house. She is also a great big sister who willingly shared with her siblings, and helps take care of her younger brothers. I am sure grateful to have her for a daughter. I love her a lot. The theme for her birthday was a pretend sleepover. The girls made pizzas, decorated frames, ate cake, and watched a movie. I was very glad that Pat was still visiting because she really helped the party run smoothly.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Ashley turns 9!
It's hard to believe that Ashley is 9. I remember the day she was born, and what a special birthday present she was for me. Right after I had her the nurses brought be a big piece of cake because it was my birthday too. I wouldn't have wanted to spend that birthday any other way. Ashley is a real sweetheart who love to help around the house. She is also a great big sister who willingly shared with her siblings, and helps take care of her younger brothers. I am sure grateful to have her for a daughter. I love her a lot. The theme for her birthday was a pretend sleepover. The girls made pizzas, decorated frames, ate cake, and watched a movie. I was very glad that Pat was still visiting because she really helped the party run smoothly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment