It was really strange coming home from the hospital without the babies. Everytime I saw a baby item in our house I'd break into tears for the first week or so. Needless to say a lot of tears were shed because the crib was already set up in our bedroom. On a positive note though, I was able to participate in the Halloween festivities more than I would have been able to do had the babies been home. The day I came home from the hospital, Jeff's parents and Rand and Suzanne came over to carve pumpkins. It was already planned that we'd be carving pumpkins that day, and because his parents were already there watching the kids, they just stayed longer to help out. It was a lot of fun, and it took my mind off the babies a little. I did have to slip out at 8:45 pm to get to Riverton hospital to try and feed Ethan at 9, but I got to be there most of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment