Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Fun!





I love the Fall. The weather is cooler, the leaves are changing, and there is an encitement in the air with regards to the upcoming holiday season. (maybe that's because stores are already carrying Christmas stuff. What???) Anyway, it's a fun time, and we've been busy doing the Fall stuff. We went to pick apples at an apple orchard, we played at the pumpkin patch, and we finished off the soccer season. Here are just a couple of pictures of what we've been up to.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Sounds like you've been doing lots of fun stuff. I love fall too. I would love to have a huge backyard full of fruit trees for the kids to climb in (and for the fruit). :)

Jeff said...

Great pictures. What an amazing woman to have the energy to do all that!

Mom B said...

Love the pictures - fall is such a great time. You have been a busy mother!

Julie Moore said...

You're such a good mom, Kim. You amaze me. Jules