Sunday, October 5, 2008

Park Fun





Another thing that has kept us busy lately has been playing outside. There are only a few months when it is actually enjoyable to be outside in Kansas and now is one of those months. It's not hot and humid so you can be outside without sweating to death, and we have not started the bitter cold time yet. Parker and Emily love to be outside too, so that helps. Going to the park makes it even better because there are no crickets. We seem to have a lot of them in our yard and Parker hates them. Anyway, Carter is proving to be a park fan as well. Here are some of our latest pictures.

3 comments:

Suz said...

What cute kiddos! You've been busy posting tonight! I know exactly what you mean about those few months where it is enjoyable to be outside, Memphis was the same way. Of course this weekend we got snow in the mountains here- maybe winter in memphis wouldn't be so bad! LOL! :)

Cindy said...

I love this time of year too! Little Carter looks like he is loving the time at the park. Mayzie loves getting out and swinging and rolling down the grassy hills, whether at the park or in our own back yard.

Mom B said...

Carter is getting big so fast. I miss kissing his chubby cheeks! We have snow here today and I was really looking forward to fall!