Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Breaking for Fun!

Well, Spring Break ended about a week and a half ago, and I think I have finally recovered. Spring Break translates to more work for mom, but it was fun work so it's all good. It also gives moms a glimpse into life as it will be in a few months when summer begins. I still can't believe it is getting so close. Anyway, I didn't run away screaming by the end of the week, so I think I may be able to make it this summer. It was actually fun having the older kids home because they played with the younger ones. We weren't home very much, but when we were home I seemed to have a little extra time on my own - go figure. A lot of what we did during the week involved going to kids museums, hiking (walking around a pond), going to the zoo, going swimming, and visiting the library. Here are a few pictures of things we did.




2 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks like lots of fun! I'm sure you gave them lots of fun memories, even though its lots of work for the mom!

Mom B said...

Looks like you all had fun. Can't wait to see you all in 9 days!