Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fieldtripping





So I decided to try to go on some fieldtrips with my kids this year.
This can sometimes be a big undertaking because most of the time the school says not to bring other kids. Well, one of the fieldtrips I could take additional kids on was Emily's trip to the pumpkin patch. It was fun, but freezing!!! Poor Parker whined the whole time, and then it turned out he was running a fever when we got home. Yes, I failed to qualify for the good mom award that day. The things we do to support our kids. Emily was glad we came, and Carter had a blast. I just felt bad for Parker. The other field trip I got to go on was with Ashley to the zoo. Couldn't take the boys, so I'd gotten someone to watch them a couple weeks before since it was an all day deal. Well, unfortunately my friend had a family death, so I had to call on another friend who willingly took the boys. She is a lifesaver. The fieldtrip was fun, and Ashley loved the individual attention from me. I'm grateful for friend who make it possible to me to do things.

No comments: