Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Laptops are great!

So when we decided to get a laptop last year for Christmas I wasn't so sure if I wanted one because I didn't think I could type on one. Well, with a little practice, I have mastered typing on a laptop and I love how flexible it is. For instance, I can sit here watching Carter in the bath and still blog! Anyway, that is my thought for the day. Simple pleasures. I wanted to post a few more pictures of the holiday fun. I forgot to mention in all of the crazy life changing things we've been going through, we also had the holiday activities of three school programs and parties, the Nutcracker in which Ashley was a mouse, and of course candy house making with our great friends. All of these were wonderful things which made the season fun.



No comments: