In November we discovered that there was a girl scout troop in our ward, so Emily joined up. So far it has been a lot of fun for her. She was pretty cute and excited the day she was welcomed in.
Emily, I was a brownie and a girl scout in California when I was a young girl like you. I loved it. I sold cookies too, but back then, there was only one kind of cookie. My how things have changed! I am so proud of you!
October 2011 - Carter woke up and his hair was sticking up all over. He said, "I have to comb my hair because I look like Taylor. His is all spikey."
October 2011 - I was putting diaper rash ointment on one of the twins and Carter asked, "Why are you putting scream on him bum?"
October 2011 - We went to see the temple as a family. We asked the kids to see if they knew who was on the top of the temple. Emily said, "You mean the guy playing the trombone?" It was pretty funny.
Parker Loves Elmo
Ashley's Tooth
After wiggling her tooth all through church, Jeff yanked it out for her once we got home. She was so excited!
Eating treats in Branson, MO
We took a fun trip to Branson, MO. Here the girls are eating ice cream and cotton candy in Silver Dollar City.
I found my feet!
Carter - 4 months
Emily the mini-mommy
Emily loves to hold Carter. She actually does a great job taking care of him when I have to help Parker with something.
1 comment:
Emily, I was a brownie and a girl scout in California when I was a young girl like you. I loved it. I sold cookies too, but back then, there was only one kind of cookie. My how things have changed! I am so proud of you!
Post a Comment