Thursday, January 26, 2012

Parker's Birthday
















So it's time for a big catch up again. I'm hoping to get this up to date so I can print last year's entries. A lot has happened since the last time I wrote though, so we'll see how this goes.

Right after Halloween Parker turned six. Jeff's parents came over to celebrate, which was a good thing for us (not them) since three of us were throwing up by the end of the night. Emily, Carter, and I missed the party because we were sick, so Jeff and his parents worked to get everyone fed and the cake and presents done. Poor Parker. He's such a sweet little guy. He didn't complain at all. In fact, the next day when he got sick and we had to postpone his friend birthday party, he didn't even get mad. We sure love Parker.








1 comment:

Grandma Koller said...

Parker, I am so happy that you had a fun pary, even though some were ill. I remember last year when you had your party without your parents there because they were at the hospital when the twins were born. You never complained and you were always willing to be patient while waiting for your birthday to be celebrated. You are a great guy!