Friday, July 3, 2009

Play Ball!




So Taylor has been playing baseball for the last six weeks. He liked it, but I think he's finding he likes sports with a little more action. This year was the beginning of kid-pitch instead of the automatic pitching machine, so there was not as many hits to get excited about. There were a lot of walks and strike outs to watch though. When someone actually did hit a ball the crowd went wild. Our last game was last night, and I for one am glad we are done for the season. Taylor has mixed feelings. Sitting through two hour games in the heat with five kids just is not that fun. Taylor is a good player though. His favorite thing to do was pitch.

3 comments:

grandma blair said...

way to go Taylor, maybe we can get a game of baseball going at the reunion. What do you think?
Can't wait to see everyone.

Mom B said...

I got to go to one of Taylor's games - and he is good! See you soon!

Grandma Koller said...

Taylor,
I knew that you could throw a ball from the time you were 1 year old. You have always had a talent for athletics. I'm proud of you!
See you in a few weeks!
Love, Grandma K