Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Swim Lessons!
Well we survived two weeks of very hot swim lesssons. Our lessons were the second two weeks of June, and I think they were the hottest days of the summer so far. A couple of the days our thermometer read 105 and 107. I think it was a little off because the weather man said it was only 102, but the humidity made the heat index a lot higher. Anyway, the kids did ok because they were in the water when we were outside at swimming lessons. Carter and I, on the other hand, melted. This year swimming lessons were a little complex because Taylor had his lessons at the community pool where he could dive and swim laps, while Parker, Emily and Ashley took lessons in a private pool. Emily made it through without crying every day which for me is a success. Parker also did remarkably well for his first year. He has no fear of water which is almost more dangerous than Emily's fear of water. Anyway, they all did great and had a lot of fun.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Summer vacation is so......much fun! I'm glad that you are learning how to swim. It is an important skill to have.Love, Grandma K
I cab't wait to see you all show off your new swimming skills! Love ya, Grandma B
Looks like they will all be ready for Lava, let the fun times begin.
Post a Comment