Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Labor Day Fun!
We had fun with friends over Labor Day weekend. It's nice having friends to hang with when our family is so far away. We spent one night camping with friends on their parent's property. It was nice because we had the experience of camping, but could use real bathrooms when needed. We did have to drive to them at times since the walk up to the house was a long one for kids. The next morning we had fun boating on their little lake. It was great.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You guys do such fun things with the kids! They will have a lot of fun memories!
And can I just say how impressed I am that you actually catch up your blog instead of just adding pictures of recent things? It helps us to see what you did all summer! I don't thing I can catch up my blog. It's hopeless!
Post a Comment