Hello dear blog. I'm so sorry I have neglected you these past months. The new year has of course brought with it new enthusiasm and goal setting. I hope to not neglect you so much in the future. Life in the Blair household has been crazy to say the least. Since the last real blog entry about the kids activities in October this is what has occured: Ashley got baptized, Jeff and I went to Puerto Rico, Parker turned four, we accepted a calling to attend the Spanish branch in our Stake, Jeff got a new job which is going to take us to Utah, we (the kids and I) were told we didn't have to attend the Spanish branch anymore because of the upcoming move (Jeff still had to go)so I got my old calling back (a first), we put our house up for sale (this involved lots of throwing out, packing, and painting to get it ready), Carter turned two, we celebrated Christmas, we put a contract on a house in Utah, Emily turned six, and we took down our Christmas decorations. The kids went back to school today, and I'm relaxing for a bit. It's fun to think back and see what all has occurred. We feel very blessed to be so busy because it has all been good stuff. Here are a few pictures.



.JPG)
6 comments:
Wow you guys have been amazingly busy! Good luck with selling the house and the big move! Puerto Rico sounds fun.
wow. thats awesome. Sounds like a lot of hard work!!! cute kids
it made me tired to just read about all of your fun stuff going on. So excited you get to move to Utah. Yeah!!!
And what did you do in your spare time??? Just Kidding. What a crazy but fun couple of months!
that made me tired to read! So, our good friend from our ward here, Jeff Holmes moved to UT to work as the head of HR for the IT division of the Church. I'm thinking your husband will be working with him? Maybe? Good luck with the selling of your home. How is the market there?
Glad you're back blogging. So major events for your family! Where's your house in Utah? What a HUGE change! I'm jealous.
Post a Comment