Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tooth Fairy Wanted!


So, nothing is more sad than when you hear your sweet six-year-old come into your bedroom early in the morning to inform you that the tooth fairy didn't come. Emily lost her first tooth yesterday, and she was so excited. Ashley helped her get out the tooth pillow and everything. Then in the morning they looked all around the bed and under it, but found no money. Luckily (I guess) the tooth fairy has been late before so Ashley suggested they eat breakfast and see if she comes. Miraculously she did come while they were eating breakfast, and she left $.50 extra cents to make up for being late(which the older kids decided wasn't fair). I guess our tooth fairy needs to be put on a performance improvement plan. The Easter Bunny and Santa never forget, but that tooth fairy has a hard time. Hopefully the one we get in Utah will do a better job.

6 comments:

Anna said...

thats hilarious. I'm so sorry. I hope the toothfairy gets to relax a little and maybe some help. :) its a hard job. :)

Cindy said...

We must have the same tooth fairy, because ours has had to come in the morning a few times too :)

Le said...

Ours just plain sucks and takes a lot of vacations we have decided. Some times it takes her days to get to us.

Mom B said...

That made me laugh - The life of a tooth fairy is hard... But tell Emily we are happy she finally lost her tooth!

Mom B said...

I mean teeth :) :)

Regina said...

Yah, your hopes of an efficient Utah tooth fairy are looking grim. Sorry! We are excited to having you closer. Dex can't wait.