Monday, February 15, 2010

It sold!


So about a week ago I got this great call from our realtor saying that the couple who'd seen the house the night before really liked it and may be making an offer. I was so excited! A couple hours later she called again saying she had the offer and wanted to come by to show it to me. I had to wait an hour because I was headed to the school to watch Taylor in ths spelling bee, but you can only imagine how excited I was. Well, it turned out to be a great offer, and the next day we had a new sign in our yard. It is such a blessing because we closed on our new house a couple days ago. It's now becomingvery real.

8 comments:

Suz said...

Yay-congrats!! What a big blessing! I am sure you are happy to have to be cleaning up the house for showings anymore! :)

Josh n' Joni said...

Congratulations! I'm sure that feels good. How long did you have it listed with a realtor before it sold? We are trying to avoid getting a realtor if we can...but we don't want to wait so long that we get stuck with a house.

Jennie Blaser said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you! That is a huge relief and blessing. We'll be in Utah in July. Hoping to see you!

Melissa said...

Hallelujah! That is the worst part about moving. I'm so glad you sold and its all working out for you. We'll have to get together in Utah this summer.

Mom B said...

Yay! I've been waiting to see this picture! Things are really coming together now, and we are so excited for you to get here!

Wendy said...

Congrats Kim. What a wonderful, huge relief!

I just got back from spending a weekend at Julia's in Alabama. Good fun!

Jules said...

YAY! Congratulations! When are you moving? I bet you're MORE than ready to be done with all that the last 2 months has entailed! I'm glad I'll get to see you all more! Love you!

Grandma Koller said...

Wow, what a blessing and also a relief. We are so happy that you were able to sell the house in such a short time. I have always thought that you had chosen a cute house there in Topeka, and now someone else thinks it is cute too!We are anxiously awaiting your arrival in Utah!