Sunday, April 11, 2010

C is for crazy!


I'm not sure why is it, but there seems to be a correlation between crazy kids and the letter C, at least in the Blair family. Carl, Cayden, and now Carter seems to be following in their footsteps. It could be that my terrific two-year-old is just deciding to express his independence, but that has yet to be seen. Hopefully he will settle down and follow after his sisters or his brother Parker. They are pretty mello. Taylor has never really left his energetic stage, so I guess Carter may go either way. Honestly, it's not bad when all of the kids are around because he just blends in with daily noise. This last week, however, I sent the older four kids to the grandparents' houses for Spring Break, and I saw the true Carter come out. I don't know if he was just bored or what, but he was into everything. I finally took him out to a store to do something different, and boy was he loud. You can always tell we are in the store because Carter is talking up a storm and he only has one voice level - loud. He's not mad or anything, just noisy. He is usually just jabbering about what he sees, but occasionally he likes to break into versions of ABC or Wheels on the Bus. It's not too embarrassing because people usually think he's cute. The only bad thing is when a cute little grandma will try to talk to him and he scowls, points, and says "No, go away!" That's a little embarrassing. I think he'll get over that part. Anyway, as crazy as he is lately, he is a cutie and we love him. He keeps us on our toes.

4 comments:

Suz said...

LOL! I can totally sympathize with you- seeing as I have got one of those crazy "c" boys! Always an adventure.... or something like that! :)

grandma blair said...

that is so funny....Carl, Cayden & now Carter. by the way loud runs in this Blair family too.

Anna said...

I've yet to find a child as loud as my son was, he went to preschool when he was 3 and they started a new rule, whisper wednesdays just to help Lincoln to use his inside voice. He's not as loud anymore, but still not quiet. :) I feel your pain.

Mom B said...

Well, I think the C boys are all cute!