Well, she did it. Ashley had her dance recital this weekend and she looked beautiful. I was a little worried when she started to cry when I dropped her at the dressing room, but she came out on stage and did a wonderful job. It was good to see that she actually learned something this past year, and that all of the driving to dance class was not in vain. As a mom, I was just happy to see that she was proud of herself. As we were walking out to the car after the recital Ashley said, "I have a lot of talents. I am learning to dance, I can play the piano, (pause) and I have a good smile." It was cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Your kids are so adorable. The ballerina outfit looks very intense. Sounds very busy and very fun.
beatiful ballerina! with a beautiful smile.
The ballerina picture is just darling! I'm glad she had a good experience at the recital. I was tired just reading all the things you did last weekend!
What a pretty costume and a pretty ballerina! How sweet that she is proud of herself too. :)
She makes a very cute ballerina. Sounds like you guys are keeping pretty busy around there- I'm not sure how you do it!
She is a beautiful ballerina, What a sweetheart to have such confidence. That is so important. You are amazing to be able to do all of that for her.
She is SO SO cute! What fun!
aw... she's precious! How exciting! We need another ballerina in the family!! :D
Post a Comment