This weekend was a busy one. We had a piano recital, a dance rehearsal, and birthday party to attend, a party at our friend's house and a dance recital. It was all fun, but it flew by. Anyway, the piano recital was Saturday morning and both Taylor and Ashley did great. Once we get more memory for our computer, I'll actually put the video of them playing their songs on the blog. They were the first two kids to play, and they got up there without any problem. I was proud of them. It's fun to watch them learn and grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Kim Blair! I found your blog! Looks like this is fairly new so welcome! Looks like your busy weekend went well-can't wait till I get to run around to all my kids things!-Karolyn
What a fun Piano recital,I can't wait to hear them play. What a great talent to have.
They did awesome! Did Jeff by chance get a picture of Michayla? It looked like he took one, but wasnt sure. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment