Sunday, June 29, 2008

Face Painting






So, we went to the library last Wednesday evening for one of their bi-monthly summer puppet shows. Jeff was at Young Mens, and I couldn't stand the thought of standing in the humid heat, sweating to death while watching the kids play outside (something I do every day). During the day I don't have to be outside with the kids because Parker is asleep, but in the evening it's hard keeping him inside while the older kids are playing outside. The puppet show was a success because the kids loved it and were actually entertained for an hour. After the show we continued to have fun doing crafts and getting faces painted. (We have such a nice library). Anyway, we had to take these pictures to make the face paintings last. It's kind of a bummer getting your face painted at 8 o'clock at night when you are a kid. All you get to do with your face painting is take it home and go to bed, and of course hope it's there in the morning. The kids were proud the the way they looked.

4 comments:

Mom B said...

It was so fun talking to the kids tonight! Sounds like they are all having a fun summer. And I'm looking forward to the letter Emily said is coming!

grandma blair said...

The face painting is so cute, can't wait to see you all at Lava. Alissa is excited to see Ashley. She asked me the other day if they would be at the reunion.

Anna said...

such cute kids. I'm getting excited for lava, hoping emily is my friend again. :)

Mom B said...

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYBODY! Wish you were here but have a fun day! 3 more weeks!