Well, I think that Jeff had a fun Father's Day. He deserves it. He's a wonderful dad! It's kind of sad being far from family on any holiday, but we tried to make it fun for him. The kids gave him breakfast in bed. They also made some cool cards in primary which they proudly presented to him after church. I gave him this special rain suit that is truly water-proof, yet is breathable. He also got a photo book which he actually requested. It's kind of funny that on Father's day or Mother's day the kids give you soooo much extra attention it can almost become too much. It's not the "relaxing do whatever I want" type of holiday yet. Maybe when they are older. As my brother put it when I called him that day, "I'm spending Father's day being a father". He was holding a sick kid at the time. It's nice to be remembered though, and Jeff really is a great dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I loved the pile of kids picture and it wasn't even all of your kids! He is a great daddy, husband and son!
What a fun family, thanks for sharing a bit of them with us.
Post a Comment