Monday, January 25, 2010

The House

First of all, I forgot to mention that with the Blair Biggest Loser Contest Jeff won for the men and I tied with Jeff's cousin for the women (we split the winnings). So, not only did we lose weight, which is really the prize, but we got some fun personal spending as well. Anyway, it was a good deal for us.
This is another post I've been wanting to do but haven't because I don't want to jinx having the deal go through smoothly, but I decided to post a picture of our new house in Utah anyway. We are both very excited about it, and feel it will fit our family for a long time. With five kids, that's important. Anyway, here it is. If all goes well, we will be closing mid-February.

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Yeah for a new house! It looks really nice. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. We are excited to have you guys close by.

Alan and Lynette said...

Congrats on being the biggest winners and on the new house!!! We're really excited for you!!Hopefully your house in T-town will cooperate with you:)

Unknown said...

Cute house. Where is it? AND I just read your previous post too. You do look AMAZING! I've been doing the same contest with my family. I'll post pictures when I reach my goal. 35 lbs down so far.

Mom B said...

Your family is gonna LOVE that house! We're so excited for you!

Michelle Johnston said...

How wonderful!!! It looks perfect for you. What part of the valley is it? If we are ever in Utah we would love to see you. Good luck with the move.

Nicole said...

great house kim! so excited for you guys but will miss you here in Topeka.

Jennie Blaser said...

Nice house Kim. Where in Utah is it? Does Jeff like his new job? You look great in your previous post as well! I admire anyone who can diet. I have no will power. I've tried and I last about a day! So, I just have to increase my gym workouts to keep up with my eating habits, but it is a losing battle as I get older.... We'll be up in Utah for a family reunion in July. Hoping to see you and your family.

Five Bloomin' Beauties said...

I'm so excited for you! You are gonna love having more room in your awesome house. I am glad you have plenty of room for us to stay in when we visit! :)

Grandma Koller said...

Dad and I got over to see your new house recently and we LOVE it. Jeff is already working hard on projects there. You and the kids will have so much more space there and of course, we will love to visit you there. It takes us about 31 minutes to drive to your house from Orem. Can hardly wait!