Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

6 comments:

Anna said...

Such cute pictures! way to go on the slide show. See you can do this blog stuff, and then we all get to see how cute your kids are. Thanks for sharing. So fun to see your lives.

karo said...

Cool slide show...also wanted to say that I love your story about telling Ashley why she shouldn't cut her own hair. That is hilarious. I think I actually remember seeing pics of you as a kid with the triangle "gap" in your bangs. Don't worry, though...it is fully grown out now despite what Ashley said.

grandma blair said...

Your kids are so cute, I can't wait to see them in July!!
You did a great job on the slide show, way to go.

Josh n' Joni said...

Cute blog Kim! I'm glad you were able to find ours!

Grandma Koller said...

I totally enjoyed seeing your slide show and I am impressed with what you are learning about your camera, computer, etc. The kids are so cute! I think that I would like to adopt them if I wasn't already their grandmother. What a fun trip for you all. I can hardly wait to see you all in July.
Love, Grandma Koller

Alan and Lynette said...

Hi Kim. It's Lynette...very cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast!